Re: 2 mirrorlist changes for this week

Matt Domsch wrote:

2) If a user isn't resolved by GeoIP, they will be given the global
   list, but without excluding mirrors who have an Exclusive Country
   set (e.g. Vasile's server really only wants traffic from .md users,
   but he sees global users).  This requires a change to
   mirrorlist_server.py trim_by_client_country() which I haven't made
   yet, but will look into doing so.  We should make this change to
   provide better accurate clients to our mirrors to keep their
   expenses down.  I'll post the patch here for review before implementing.

I'm not sure how invasive this will be but it does sound like something we want to keep our mirrors happy. Maybe seeing the patch first will
be better for deciding if it's too big a change during the freeze.

-Toshio