Change freeze ambiguity

For the next release I plan on making a change freeze page because it has dawned on me that there are other day-to-day things that require changes but that I wouldn't consider part of the change freeze. For example, creating a new hosted site. We have a couple of open tickets still regarding hosted sites. I can't think of any reason to stop doing tasks such as the hosted tickets, anyone disagree or have additional concerns, comments?