Rebooting builders back to disabled selinux

Having the builders with selinux enabled (even in permissive) is
causing problems with rawhide composes.  Until we can research the
problems more fully, I have decided to disable selinux on the
builders.  This will allow rawhide to be installable once more, which
is going to be important in the next few days.

--
Jesse Keating