Bad drive on app4

We've got a bad drive on app4, this box is scheduled to be removed soon but hasn't been yet and, is not under warranty. I consider this to be of emergency in importance, and I will be finding a different location to build app4 immediately. Getting the new app server up is of medium risk but not having it up for tomorrow is of HIGH risk as it would cause all mirror traffic to go through app3, and only app3.