syncStatic.sh Change

I had to make a last-minute change to syncStatic.sh - the counter image
said "1 days" instead of "1 day."  Since I had frozen it to a single
commit, it'll just wget the updated image from fedorapeople.org-
of course, I'll remove this before pushing the F8 site.

Next time, I'll branch fedora-web instead of locking to a commit to make
these sorts of changes much easier.

Thanks,
Ricky