RFE: torrents.fp.o -> torrent.fp.o?

>From the "d'oh!" category:  I tend to go reflexively to
torrents.fedoraproject.org rather than torrent.fp.o, always resulting
in a momentary twinge of panic when I get the "server not found"
alert.

Any chance we can setup a "torrents" subdomain and just have it
redirect (dns alias, apache, whatever) to torrent?

My brain would appreciate it :)

Thanks-
                                    -Chris
--