Mirror Manager Backup

Just a quick thought after tonight's outage.

If *everything* is down, the most important thing to have up is the mirrormanager since all of our users depend on it on a regular basis.

It might be a relatively easy thing to periodically replicate the entire mirrormanager database over to an external box (like @ serverbeach) so we can repoint DNS and bring it back online at moment's notice.

Just a thought.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com