Re: hosting git conversion of Fedora CVS tree on fedora infrastructure?

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 12:01 +0100, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:

> The git tree is currently a read-only (slave) version of the CVS
> tree, and I expect it to stay that way for some time.  But even though
> Fedora isn't switching VCSes at this point, I think it would still
> make sense to have git/hg/random-other-VCS conversions of the Fedora
> CVS tree publically available ...

+1 to the general idea.

Are you interested in building and maintaining the solution in Fedora
Infrastructure?  Just asking as a bystander ... :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org