Re: remote vnc-installs

seth vidal said the following on 11/19/2007 07:18 PM Pacific Time:
Here's the steps I took to reinstall the serverbeach servers:

Thanks for posting stuff like this!  I've been trying to do a setup like this on my home testing network for a while, but kept running into problems.

I really appreciate how the Infrastructure team publishes things like this on a regular basis!

John