Re: Fedora 9 - A release preview

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
8) Move hosted out of PHX and on to new server beach systems. This will likely include creating a new "hosted" group.

Are we going to consider anything in the git/bzr/hg/svn repositories to be hosted for this purpose? A few things in there pre-date tthe existence of hosted.

Not sure, I'd like to build a clearly defined list of what we provide as part of "hosted". We can grandfather in whats there I suppose if we can't come to an agreement. What projects specifically are you wondering about?