Hosted creation of new project, i'm stuck

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ProjectHosting/CreateNewProject

I am trying to follow the directions here to create a new project in hosted. I am stuck at step 6: Edit sudo -u apache vim /srv/web/trac/projects/${PROJECTNAME}/conf/trac.ini add base_url = https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/${PROJECTNAME}/ under the [trac] section

/srv/web/trac/projects/InstantMirror/conf/trac.ini
This is read-only from app1. Where do I need to modify it? Is this source controlled?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com