correct CSS urls?

Hey all --

I use a number of Fedora CSS sheets in a project of mine[1], specifically:

    http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/layout.css
    http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/content.css
    http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/docbook.css

I forget where I originally found them, but I suspect it was from
something off of the old cvs.fedora.redhat.com pages.

They've been sporadically unavailable lately -- sometimes one or more
fails to load; on a page refresh the previous failures tend to succeed
and the successes, well, fail.  It's irksome :)

Am I linking to these incorrectly?  Should I be using a different
location for them?

Thanks-
                                   -Chris

[1] http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/perl/