Re: Our Web Apps and SSL

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
I've had this in the back of my mind for a while but only looked at it yesterday. I think we have a potential problem with the way kojiweb is using SSL. To a lesser extent it affects our TurboGears apps as well.

= Koji =

Ticket opened with a patch for one of the two portions of the fix:
  https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/koji/attachment/ticket/64

= TurboGears =

TurboGears upgraded on the app servers and all apps have been restarted with a config file to set the secure flag in the cookie. Let me know if this breaks anything.

-Toshio