TG Apps and caching

Hey all, good news! We've finally got caching of static data on our TurboGears applications running. This builds on the mod_cache work that paulobanon did earlier to have Apache cache the images, stylesheets, javascript, and other non-dynamic files served by our TurboGears apps. So far, we have the following programs/directories cached:

bodhi:
admin.fp.o/updates/static
admin.fp.o/updates/tg_widgets/turbogears.widgets

packagedb:
admin.fp.p/pkgdb/static
admin.fp.o/pkgdb/tg_js

mirrormanager:
admin.fp.o/mirrormanager/static

If there's other directories of purely static data in your application that you'd like us to set up caching of (glezos, I'm looking at you ;-), please get in touch with me or file a ticket:
  https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/newticket

-Toshio