Re: TG Apps and caching

Paulo Santos wrote:
Toshio,

Does this means that we dont have "involuntary impersonation" anymore?! :)
Was there any changes, since i remember that on our earlier tests,
Bodhi would cache some unwanted files.

That's the idea :-) We made the following additional changes that should fix the underlying cause of that:

  # Makes it safe to cache /myapp/static and /myapp/tg_js directories
  <Location ~ /myapp/(static|tg_js)>
  Header unset Set-Cookie
  </Location>

Please test, and try to break it though as it is a very serious problem if this isn't foolproof.

-Toshio