Re: Moin: Same old crap

Ville-Pekka Vainio wrote:
On Tuesday 02 October 2007 22:53:41 Paulo Santos wrote:
they were looking into a db backend, but thats all i know about it

AFAIK, the DB backend (or backends) will be in 1.7 once it's released some time next year, so that won't be a quick fix for the problem. Wasn't Ray Van Dolson doing some profiling? I haven't heard from him in a while...

I seem to remember something specific to page saves and caching who is monitoring what but I could be wrong.