Proposal: Rename cvsextras to packager

At F8 development freeze when mass CVS branching is happening, everyone will have to stop working on packages for a short while. During this time we should also rename cvsextras to packager. This should reduce overall confusion.

We will need to prepare the necessary changes to infrastructure scripts to handle this transition. Toshio has agreed to lead script prep for this change.

Any objections?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com