Re: Proposal: Rename cvsextras to packager

Till Maas wrote:
On Do Oktober 4 2007, Warren Togami wrote:
At F8 development freeze when mass CVS branching is happening, everyone
will have to stop working on packages for a short while.  During this
time we should also rename cvsextras to packager.  This should reduce
overall confusion.

Does membership in cvsextras/packager allow more than just access to cvs? If not imho "cvspkgs" is a better name, because all package info is afaik in the pkgs "directory" of cvs.

Well, it allows access to cvs and we've used it as a criteria to vote. I don't know of anything else offhand but we could potentially restrict access to koji or bodhi by membership in the group.

-Toshio