Re: Proposal: Rename cvsextras to packager

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:31:21 -0400
Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:

> Except renaming cvsextras is not a sweeping change like
> s/development/rawhide/ or those other things you mention.

It's sweeping in that a /lot/ of documentation is going to need
changing.  Not just in the wiki but in other training materials and
procedural documents.  This is not a small change.

> We should go ahead as planned at CVS branch time.

Planned by whom?  You've offered an option, I've provided feedback, I
have yet to see an agreed upon 'plan'.

--
Jesse Keating