Re: Proposal: Rename cvsextras to packager

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 22:28:35 -0400

> It's sweeping in that a /lot/ of documentation is going to need
> changing.  Not just in the wiki but in other training materials and
> procedural documents.  This is not a small change.

I forgot to follow through on this thought.  My reasoning for holding
it back is that all the other changes we're making are going to require
documentation changes in many of the same places.  It would be better
if we lumped them in together so that a single set of changes are made
rather than a continual series.  And remember, it's not just the wiki
that will need updating.

--
Jesse Keating