Introducing

Good day!

I've just join the Fedora Project so I want to tell something about
myself.
My name is Igor. I live in Kharkov, Ukraine (so I beg pardon for my
English :) ) and I'm a student of Kharkov national university of
radioelectronics. My speciality is Software Engineering (Automated
System Software). I'm interesting in artifical intelligence and
implementation of it's elements in modern software.
---------
With the best wishes,
   Igor