cannot access my fedora account

Hi,

A week ago (last Tuesday) I created a Fedora account, following the
instructions here:

	https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi

user id "ghosler"

I have not been able to log into this account, yet.

Might I know is there is something I did wrong, or is my account still
awaiting for the approval ?

Thank you and best rgds,

-Greg

Please also check the log file at "/dev/null" for additional information.
                (from /var/log/Xorg.setup.log)

| Greg Hosler                                   ghosler redhat com    |