Re: MirrorManager mirrorlist parameters

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 01:38:20PM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Interesting idea. The database doesn't know anything about file
> "types" right now, pretty intentionally.  Doesn't mean we can't add
> such, but that will add complexity and possibly additional maintenance
> burdens.
> How would you expect to handle sets of media (e.g. downloading 3 CD
> ISOs that are in the releases/7/Fedora/i386/iso/ directory as opposed
> to a single DVD ISO)?
Hmm, good point.  I was thinking that the form could specify a file path
such as:

And the script would substitute the proper values based on the rel/arch
parameters.  For sets of media, the filepath would go to the directory
containing all of the images.

I'm mostly unsure about how spins/the get-fedora page will work (and if
the directory structures/spin names will remain consistent between
releases), so depending on these factors, it might or might not be