TurboMail suddenly stops dispatching

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 14:49:29 UTC 2007

It looks like the TurboMail author is MIA, and their trac seems to be riddled
with spam.  Upstream could definitely use some help with things.
It's important that we make sure this project does not get neglected, as
we extensively use it for various pieces of infrastructure that we have
deployed (bodhi, pkgdb, etc).

Thankfully, Felix will be helping to improve TurboMail's error handling in the
near future; so if anyone is interested in helping out -- drop him a
line.

luke

----- Forwarded message from Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz at schwarz.eu> -----