Memory Upgrades

I'm still working on finding all of the details but we will likely have an outage of xen1 and xen2 next week for the memory upgrades. This will likely be during the day and will affect some services. Specifically:

xen1
   app3
   puppet1
xen2
   security
   app2
   test8
   releng1
   test9
   noc1
   test6

The only real "uh-oh" there is releng1 and I think during the day is really a good time for releng1 so please correct me if I'm wrong.