Re: Sysadmin application

joe joeserver com wrote:
Fedora-infrastructure,

My Name is Joseph Crim. I would like to be a part of the Fedora team. I
have several years experience working for one of the largest web hosting
providers in North America. My strengths are in web and database
administration on CentOS 4 and Fedora Core 6 systems.
I feel the open-source community has given me so much, and I want to do my
part to give back. Please feel free to email me if you would like more
information or if you have any specific questions.

Welcome Joe, if you can, stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net and say hello or make sure you participate on the list when topics come up. Is there anything in particular you're interested?