Re: Moin and notifications

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
seth vidal wrote:
seth vidal (skvidal fedoraproject org) said:
Maybe we just need to put a bullet in it during the f9 cycle.
It being... the wiki? moin? notifications?

moin

What would be the replacement? I watch all wiki changes and make corrections quite often. It would be nice if we can figure out a way to make moin go faster without cutting down notifications altogether.

This is the best I came up with -

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc&ddiffs=1&unique=1