git on fedorapeople.org

Hi,

I would like to setup a git repo under my fedorapeople.org account that anyone can have RO access while providing me RW.

I am familiar with setting up git in a local environment, but unclear how and what to configure to make it work in this environment whereby anyone can clone or view it (i'm guessing over http) and I can commit to it (I'm guessing via ssh)?

IOW where should the git directory be? Do I create a symlink from it to html_public? etc.

Thanks,
John