Self Introduction (AmitK)

Hi

My name is  Amit Kumar and I have  recently joined the Fedora Infrastructure
list.   I want  to introduce myself.

Background:
-5 years of  Development Experience  primarily in the C++/C
- 2 years  of  product  development experience  in Virtualisation  Servers , primarily Xen
-2 years  development experience in Java, Python.

Areas where I can be useful:
- Infrastructure, Linux  Virtualisation Server typically Xen

Thanks ,
Amit