Introduction email

Hello everybody,

I've just joined this mailing list and as outlined in the infrastructure "Getting Started" page I'm sending this as a (hopefully not very) short introduction. My name is Stefan Constantin and I'm a developer from Romania; mainly I'm a C/C++ programmer but have also done web development in the past, a couple of years of php to be exact.

I've been using Fedora consistently for about two years, but have contact with it ever since it's start and as such I thought maybe it's time to contribute. While it's not perfectly clear to me about what the next steps are I sincerely hope that I can contribute and look forward to learning this process.

Again It's great to be here and I'm enthusiastic about all future communication.

Best regards,
Stefan Constantin