Re: Self Introduction (AmitK)

Amit Kumar wrote:
Hi

My name is  Amit Kumar and I have  recently joined the Fedora Infrastructure
list.   I want  to introduce myself.

Background:
-5 years of  Development Experience  primarily in the C++/C
- 2 years  of  product  development experience  in Virtualisation  Servers ,
primarily Xen
-2 years  development experience in Java, Python.

Areas where I can be useful:
- Infrastructure, Linux  Virtualisation Server typically Xen

Welcome Amit, if you get a moment stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net. If you can't make it we also do a lot of work on the list, please participate with any conversations you find interesting or have information to add. That goes for everyone :). We meet weeky:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings