Looking for somebody to take ownership of hosted projects

I don't think I'm going to have the time / attention span to be the
main point of contact for the Hosted projects components.  These days
it's mostly creating new projects instead of anything else.  This is
pretty well documented too.  Would anybody like to take this over from
me?

--
Jesse Keating