Re: Php why must your apps suck so?

Hi friends of good infrastructure,

2007/10/23, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com>:
Ok, so there's a ticket for a new news site,
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178

Fact: PHP apps have a poor track record.
Fact: There doesn't appear to be any viable Python CMS's

After reading the requirements stated in the ticket I wonder if it wouldn't be
the best idea to implement a little application like that in TurboGears ?
I work with TurboGears on daily basis, so I guess it would take about 4 weeks
to develop such a software, followed by another 8 weeks to test it and bring it
to live.

What do you think about that ?

- Mirko