Re: Fedora 8 Release

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:38:21 -0500
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:

Here's a basic timeline and the associated ticket:
November 2nd: Infrastructure Change Freeze (no changes) #101
November 3rd: Mirrors start syncing content #99
November 3rd: mmcgrath getting married (booyah)
November 5th: Web content to the mirrors #100
November 8th: Website switch (from F7 to F8 content) #97
November 8th: Release day #93

I'm lame for not filing bugs on this, but at some point in here,
probably around the 3rd, we need to disable mirror-manager f-8
redirects, enable bodhi to push f8 updates, get a push going and out to
mirrors so that there is content for the release day.

I'll add those. This is one of those weird releng/Infrastructure overlap areas.