Re: Fedora 8 Release

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:54:58 -0500
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:

I'll add those. This is one of those weird releng/Infrastructure overlap areas.

And a time where I'm going to wish you could do better cross-Trac
linkups.

<nod> in the meantime I've added it to the Infrastructure SOP and added tickets #210 and #211, feel free to remove them once the releng hosted repo is up (and remove from the Infrastructure SOP if releng has them in there already)