Koji Personal Repos

There has been lots of talk in the past about making it easier to
experiment with changes in Fedora, particularly when many packages are
involved.  We never have a good story for this other than "use mock".
However now that we have things like fedorapeople.org and lots of smart
people wanting to improve things, I think we can have a much better
story, one that can rival Ubuntu's offerings
(https://help.launchpad.net/PPAQuickStart).

So from the "I don't have time to work on it, but here is what I think
we could do" department I bring you a concept of Koji Personal Repos,
or kopers (pronounced like copper, the metal).

Please have a read at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/KojiPersonalRepos and let the comments fly.

--
Jesse Keating