intro

Scott Thistle scott at tekkie.org
Tue Sep 4 00:20:02 UTC 2007

Hi all. I may have introduced myself before, but please bear with me
again :-)

I am very interested in assisting wherever I can. My strengths, however,
do not include anything in the development sphere. I am a UNIX/Linux
junkie, and long background in sysadmin and technical support
environments (20+ years). I have not performed much in the programming
field outside of a little PHP and shell script. I have a historical
programming background, but it was long lost on the VAX and was mostly
BASIC, COBOL and RPG :-)

Is there anything I can help with with regards to monitoring, sysadmin,
technical architecture? If I can help, I would love to.

Scott Thistle