intro

Hi all. I may have introduced myself before, but please bear with me again :-)

I am very interested in assisting wherever I can. My strengths, however, do not include anything in the development sphere. I am a UNIX/Linux junkie, and long background in sysadmin and technical support environments (20+ years). I have not performed much in the programming field outside of a little PHP and shell script. I have a historical programming background, but it was long lost on the VAX and was mostly BASIC, COBOL and RPG :-)

Is there anything I can help with with regards to monitoring, sysadmin, technical architecture? If I can help, I would love to.

Scott Thistle