Re: intro

Scott Thistle wrote:
Hi all. I may have introduced myself before, but please bear with me again :-)

I am very interested in assisting wherever I can. My strengths, however, do not include anything in the development sphere. I am a UNIX/Linux junkie, and long background in sysadmin and technical support environments (20+ years). I have not performed much in the programming field outside of a little PHP and shell script. I have a historical programming background, but it was long lost on the VAX and was mostly BASIC, COBOL and RPG :-)

Is there anything I can help with with regards to monitoring, sysadmin, technical architecture? If I can help, I would love to.

Welcome, can you make it to our weekly meetings from time to time? http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings If you can thats a great way to learn about whats going on so you can offer help on specific items. Also:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/report/1

If any of those are interesting to you, make a comment in the ticket and see what can be done to help.