imtiaz.rahi@fedoraproject.org address not working

Hi,

I am a fedora ambassador from Bangladesh and also fedora FreeMedia contributor.
Just today I found out that my fp.org mail address (imtiaz rahi fedoraproject org ) is not working.
Mail sent to this address returns with an error user unknown.

I understand that imtiaz fp org addresses are not working anymore.
But does my imtiaz rahi fp org address got deleted or disabled during that process.

Can anyone please shed some light regarding this matter.

Cheers,
Imtiaz
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ImtiazRahi