Re: url rewriting for mitwi project

ria das wrote:
Hi,

I am working on the project mitwi
(http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/mitwi/index.cgi) for SoC. I was
suggested for url rewriting and so I was looking for it.
For this I wrote :
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
Rewritecond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/(index|language|direct).cgi
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /direct.cgi?data=$1 [L,QSA]

I tried out this, but did not get any result. So can anyone please
help me out to solve the problem.

Ria Das

I'm showing direct.cgi as not existing at all:

http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/mitwi/direct.cgi

Tell us what sort of URL you'd like to put in (give an example) and tell us what you would like to see at that address.