Re: Meeting Log - 2007-09-27

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 02:18:03PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Good point. I had thought spins.fp.o would only be containing ISO's do
> you think SRPMS and such will also be hosted there?  Is there a reason
> we'd have to host them there?

I know spins shouldn't contain SRPMS not from Fedora.  But if they
use RPMS from the updates/ tree, I think we should keep the matching
SRPMS around for as long as we keep the ISOs around - just like we do
with the official spins.  SRPMS can disappear from the updates/ tree
right now.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux