Re: FAS2 problems

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:16:16 -0400, Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
 2)

 https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/dump-group.cgi
This has been replaced with this I believe:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/dump/

Thanks! Works for me. :)

A little surprise was that it no longer implements the basic authentication
handshake. So, instead of 401 one gets a login page when not sending
credentials with the first request.

I ran into this when showing someone the new interface last week. The way we ended up working with it was to create a small FasClient class using BaseClient from the python-fedora package.

-Toshio