python-fedora upgrade

Since the release is delayed and we're letting more changes through, I'd like to update to the new python-fedora, 0.2.99.9 that reverts the incompatible changes from 0.2.99.8.

I'd like to push this package to all the app servers and fas1 & 2 so that all the major TurboGears apps are on the same version. (We could push to bodhi on releng1 as well if Luke is okay with that.)

-Toshio