app6 up

so I'm a little late requesting permission, though I was on IRC during
the whole "ordeal" :-) so plenty of people had a chance to object.  I
brought up app6 as a xen guest on telia1.fp.o in Germany.  It's only
running MM's mirrorlist server right now, but all seems fine and
dandy.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux