Re: app6 up

Matt Domsch wrote:
so I'm a little late requesting permission, though I was on IRC during
the whole "ordeal" :-) so plenty of people had a chance to object.  I
brought up app6 as a xen guest on telia1.fp.o in Germany.  It's only
running MM's mirrorlist server right now, but all seems fine and
dandy.

That's excellent. I wonder what the latency for requests is from app6.... (Could make some of the things that J5 is trying to do with myfedora even harder.)

Of course, we don't have to run apps that myfedora consumes on app6 but it would be nice to not have to worry about physical geography when an emergency causes us to need to bring up other applications on a different app server.

-Toshio