introduce myself

Hi all,
	I'm Luca Foppiano, I come from Italy (near Milan).
I've been in this ML for two months but I don't know yet which area I
prefer into fedora-infrastructure.

I know python and web programming (but I prefer python :P), I had some
experiences on apache, lighttpd, Fedora Directory server and xen
infrastructure.

I'm here because I want help fedora project, but also to improve my
skill and experiences.

My nick on irc is lfoppiano (or, sometimes whitenoise).

Best regards
Luca
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 43rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3174