Re: Change request

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> > > Actually I have no space requirements for anything other then ia64
> > > right now so I cannot say whether we will or won't run out of space for
> > > the other arches.
> >
> > Do we want to spec out for this build (ia64 requirements) x 3? Do we
> > have that sort of space available?
>
> Not sure if we do or not.  Dennis, is ia64 the benchmark for secondary
> archs?  Can we just multiply it * 3?  Also what are the updates
> requirements / release for these archs?
+1 from me

as far as requirements  sparc/sparc64  will be ~ same as ppc/ppc64  ia64,
alpha, arm  should be close to i386   s390 im not sure but im guessing
similar to sparc unless they only build for s390x and drop support for s390

though alpha, arm, and s390 lag behind sparc which is behind ia64.

Dennis