Change Request: Test unicode fixes on transifex on app4

Recently, translators with unicode characters in their name have been
unable to commit to some modules in Transifex.  Since these translations
need to be submitted for the F9 release and I haven't been able to
reproduce on a testing instance, I'd like to try a fix on the production
version on app4.  This should be pretty low risk (and affect nothing but
transifex for a few minutes).  The change looks something like:

command = [arg.encode('utf8') for arg in command]

after line 127 in /srv/tg/transifex/transifex/util.py.  If this doesn't
work out, I will have to look for other problems (which should once
again only affect transifex for a bit).

Does this sound safe?

Ricky