Photo gallery

At the Art team we decided to start collecting photos which can be used as desktop wallpapers, make a best-of-breed selection and create one or more packages.

The easiest way to get it running was to [ab]use a wiki page - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras but we understand that this may not be an optimal use of the wiki and having an upstream maybe at fedorahosted may be a better solution.

What do you guys thing about that? A gallery plug-in for Trac? A stand-alone gallery? Any other solution better than using the main Fedora wiki?