Re: Photo gallery

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
What do you guys thing about that? A gallery plug-in for Trac? A stand-alone
gallery? Any other solution better than using the main Fedora wiki?

I've had good luck with gallery2.  It's PHP but it's already in Fedora
(but not EPEL). AFAIK it has a decent security history (or at least as
good as PHP web apps get).

Supposedly gallery2 has the features we need, how big of a change is to get it running in fedorahosted?